The Rancho Cucamonga Chamber has an additional membership
benefit in the form of a Member-to-Member Discount Program. Members and their
employees are encouraged to take advantage of the added savings when making
purchases from participating members listed on this page and published in the
newsletter. Members desiring to participate must fill out the form below.
The purpose of this program is threefold:
A monthly flyer with very special deals focused on particular events or holidays
can be implemented as well. For instance, April -- Spring Cleaning -- May -- Mother's
Day and Memorial Day Holiday -- June -- Father's Day, Graduations, and beginning
of summer -- July fourth of July and more summer fun for starters.
- The Member-to-Member Discount Card identifies the bearer as a member of the
Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce.
- Increases the bottom line of participating businesses both by using the Web
site and the newsletter.
- Encourages members to participate and to ensure that members do business with
members, which benefits everyone.
Members can increase their business by offering special
discounts to other members during these special promotions. The special discount
program would offer discounts from 25-50% on purchases.
There are many benefits to participating in this program. We encourage
everyone to do business with his or her fellow Chamber members.
To offer your good and services at a discount to other Chamber members and
their employees, simply fill out the form below. Your company will be added to a
roster of participating businesses, and appear in the monthly Chamber
newsletter, "Business Connection" and on this Web site.
- Discounts must be a minimum of 10% (15% is suggested)
- Discounts must apply to actual goods and services
- Discounts must be ongoing, not one-time only
- "Free consultation" offers not accepted
Current (March, 2013) List of Participating